Thursday, September 21, 2006

Job's Going Good But I'm Tired

My job is going good. I'm getting a lot of excercise walking around the huge building. Bible study at church was good as was the worship service. BUT I'm sooo tired. I went to bed at 10 pm last night and slept pretty good. I don't start work until 8:30 a.m. so I didn't get up until 6:45 am (although I did wake up several times between 4 am and 6:45). I hope to get up even earlier eventually to spend more time in devotions and ADN has a work out room with stationary bikes, treadmills, etc They have a shower so I can actually go in early and work out and then go to work. But I've just been toooo tired.

We've also got to get the young people on a schedule that means late nights at our house on Fridays and Saturdays and not week nights. I know itll make a difference when the girls are all working. Then they'll have a little more understanding. I love them all and want them to feel welcome but I need my sleep. I do have to say they have been good about being quiet. I just hate going to bed with a house full of people~I might miss out on something.

Brother Nowling and the girls went to a job fair today and he has lots of potentially good opportunities so he'll be filling out applications tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. To have time for....whatever I want to or need to ~smile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have updated and it is back at the old address. :0)
Cool picture. It just popped up!

Juls4Him said...

Hey Sis, I haven't been able to sit at my computer due to leg pain but I read your last few posts and hope your week end went really well. Will pray for your work week and for the jobs for the rest of the family. Love & prayers!

J Nowling said...

Sis. Julie - I've read your blog and I understand. We'll have prayer for you this morning.

Momma Tammi said...

Great background. I think that Jenna is going to be busy helping us all get new backgrounds if she keeps doing such awesome work.

The Middle J said...

I'm all for that- I've got way to much time on my hands right now.