Monday, September 04, 2006

On Our Way

Well we're back from the assembly and on our way to Alaska after having unloaded half of the trailer and leaving it behind. We were over weight by 7000 lbs. :0( Go figure. We're still over weight but the tires look good and they weren't hot. So that's good. PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

I know God will get us there. He's worked several miracles already. My brother and nephew are traveling up with us and we'll fly back. That is soooo awesome. Also, I had two job offers. The second one counter offered but after talking with my former boss I'm going to go with the Anchorage Daily News. Great pay and awesome benefits. I have to call tomorrow and accept the offer at ADN and email the decline of the 2nd one.

We made it to Minnesota to my brother's house for the night and we'll travel 10 hrs. a day. We'll keep everyone posted.

I PTL for the refreshing of the assembly. As you pray for our trip, please pray for our bodies. My feet and ankles are so swollen and painful.

God gave us a rainbow...so I know we'll get there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your trip. Have the time of your life with your family!!!!
Thinking of you all!
Sister Sutton

Momma Tammi said...

WOW! 7000 lbs. over?! Totally crazy! We are praying for you guys! It was great spending time with you. Keep us posted!