Saturday, September 16, 2006

ONCE AGAING MY GOD HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO US!

First off - Sister Tammi the jacuzzi was ok but I wasn't impressed. I think I would like a massage chair more. Also, I didn't change my blog, it was a blogger problem. I'm going to pick a picture from Jenna's and have her change my blog some day.
Mandie - I enjoyed being with you and meeting Caleb. I just wishe we would've had more time.
Megan - I worked until my body felt like there wasn't a part that didn't hurt to get unpacked before I started work. I absolutely can't stand having things in boxes. I hope this weekend to help Brother Nowling get his office up.

Speaking Brother Nowling got a job today. He walked in to the school bus company today and they didn't even look at his resume, when they heard he had driven school bus they just said he was hired, sent an application and book home with him and told him to bring it in on Monday when he starts. To top that off, he called Brother Grant and Brother Grant went over and after he completed the application and went down and got his CDL permit he too starts Monday. God is good.

I also have a beautiful 5 piece living room set. We've been looking for a couple days and we came across a place that had a great sale going on and we got a recliner sofa, a recliner/rocker love seat, 2 end tables and a coffee table at a reduced price. When we first put it in the living room, I was like this is too clutter than Brother Nowling had the boys (Micah and Josh) move things around and it looks awesome. Yes, Brother Nowling figured it out...he amazes me these days. It nice having the boys around. I know Brother Nowling has enjoyed having the extra muscles and I'm sure the boys have enjoyed the food ~smile~ and the girls have enjoyed having youth around as you've probably found out through Jenna's blog.

Tomorrow I go shopping for some professional clothes for my new job. I should be excited but really I'm not. I hate trying to find clothes that fit and look good. My current wardrobe is way to casual for my new job and Brother Nowling is insisting. Please pray that I find the right clothes at the right price without it being too miserable.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I am so excited for you guys! New jobs, new living room furniture and new clothes! Sounds wonderful, but I do empathize with the trying on of clothes...I don't care for it either. Try to have fun anyway.

Vicki Smith said...

Clothes shopping. YUCK! Thankfully I can sew. Just before the Assembly was the first time in over 15 years I actually went shopping for a dress and tried some on. I usually just go straight to WalMart's fabric department. After trying on a few dresses I was reminded why I never buy store-bought dresses; they're either immodest or the price is immodest. I actually wanted a new dress bad enough I would have paid 2 or 3 times more than I would spend if I made one myself but I couldn't find ANYTHING I would wear. Maybe we should add an elective sewing class at BTI so our ladies could learn to make modest clothing. :-)

The Middle J said...

Now that sounds like a fun class to have a BTI ;-) not saying the others aren't enjoyable just having an interactive class like that would be fun.

anyways- I personally don't like shopping when I NEED things because then I never seem to find it- when I just going shopping for no reason seems to be when I find what I am wanting - we are missing ALOT of clothing stores up here so this should be interesting