Saturday, January 17, 2009

Beautiful Weather

I've done so much complaining about the weather I thought I better do a quick post and let everyone know it was a gorgeous day today. I don't know what the high was but it had to be close to 50. The sun was out. We went to a wedding show at the new Denina Center and it has a beautiful view of the skyline and mountains. On top of that one of Jenna's former co-workers were there with her 10 week old baby girl. What a doll and great baby she is. I held her the most the time. Once she fell asleep I finally put in the stroller as it doesn't matter how tiny a little one is after awhile your arm still feels the affect. It was so great. Some day :o). I did have to keep telling people she wasn't Jessa's. It's a sad thing how common that is.

Gotta head out to our youth activity. Remember me in your prayers tomorrow as I'm preaching while Brother Nowling is gone.

1 comments:

Netty said...

So sweet!!
Praying for tomorrow!