Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I Did!

When we first arrived in Alaska Micah Peter put together this picture for my blog. I changed it at Christmas time and never went back to it. I've wondered about it for some time and then Brother Nowling had his lap top out one day (he doesn't use it very often as it is soooooooo slow). I decided to see if I could find this awesome background that he put so much time in for me. I found it but I had no idea how to do anything with it. I asked Jenna about making it my background. She looked at it briefly but since blogger has changed since then she said it would take some time to figure it out. Well tonight I was determined to figure out how I could use some how. It took me a couple of tries as he actually had two formats and I wasn't sure which one to use and then I had to figure out how to make it work and I did it AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF.

I love these pictures as they are pictures we had taken when we first got to Alaska and they truly represent my title..."This Is My Father's World".

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

It is a beautiful picture. So glad that you were able to figure it out and use it again.