Saturday, July 29, 2006

3 PRAYER REQUESTS

It was 102 degrees yesterday. This is very unusual for us to have this hot of weather and for this long. As you know we don't have ac so it's very difficult to do anything when it gets this hot including breathe. Please pray the heat breaks.

PRAY FOR OUR REGION. It is desperately in need of divine intervention and wisdom from God's people.

We will be in Des Moines, Iowa this weekend. Their youth weren't able to go to convention and seeing there isn't camp (which I now see the hand of God as to why not) they wanted us to come their. I will be having a youth service this evening and then Brother Nowling will be preaching in the morning.

"God answers prayer in the morning. God answers prayer at noon. God answers prayer in the evening, so keep your heart in tune." I'm singing Sister Smith, I'm singing and praying and praising, and it feels good. ~winks and grins~

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I'll be praying for the services. Please keep us in prayer as well.
Love ya!

Vicki Smith said...

God is in control, girls. And He's keeping record of everything. Let's just be faithful to Him and keep a "clean heart and a right spirit" (cf. Psa. 51:10).

Juls4Him said...

I was praying for you all week end but I think I forgot all about the air conditioning! I was praying protection from all manner of harm and little things like that! This morning I'm praying for peace in your spirit. Love & Hugs.