Monday, July 31, 2006

SO MANY EMOTIONS

Rest assured I won't share all of them. The main one is LOVE! for The Church of God and my family. It was a rough weekend. Nothing like we had planned, but that's ok. My family, not just my husband and I, my family loves The Church of God and the TRUTH. This weekend they showed it. I couldn't be more proud of my girls. It wasn't easy but I think they gained even new love for Christ and His Church. Thanks for the prayers. Continue to pray for Wisconsin. There are a lot of good folks that need God to intervene.

Please pray for my body. I have gotten a horrible cold (sore throat, chest and head contestion) and I feel miserable. Its from the heat and then air conditioning (extremes). Today they're forcast 106 degrees. This is sooooo unusual for Wisconsin.

Hey folks this was the weekend our region was suppose to have camp. Oh how God shows He knows the future!

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

So sorry to hear about your less-than-pleasant Sunday. I certainly hope you won't have to go through another episode like that anytime soon. Let's just be sure we KEEP a right spirit when we're treated badly. Remind me of this advise frequently in the coming weeks! ;-)

Momma Tammi said...

Thank God for the Fruit of the Spirit and how it truly is manifested in our lives when we are faced with ugly attitudes. God is so very good to us! We love you and are praying!

Juls4Him said...

I have my prayer group praying for you now. LOL...I made them remember all five "J" names! Ha! It was so cute trying to get Brother Anders to say them all. His neice was leading him once she learned them. Finally, we said, oh just give it up and pray for the Nowling family! You have to know Brother Anders and names. He called me "Julia" for four of the five years I've been here. Finally after Sister Bonnie kicked him enough times, he started calling me Julie. I said it wouldn't be bad if you didn't always call all the younger women "child" but if he was going to start calling me Julia Child....I just couldn't handle it! We like "J" names too...my husband's parents are Jim and Jean and they had Jim (Jr), Jack, Joy and Jeff. Then Joy married John, Jack married Joanne and Jeff married Julie. BUT Jim married SANDY!!!! She hated the whole thing! But not a J in the ten grandkids names. Guess it wore out! Aren't you glad I shared all that? Too much coffee!

J Nowling said...

lol Sis. Julie that is great. Brother Benizer (?) calls them Uno, Dos', and Tres.