Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Nice 4th of July but I need another day off

I enjoyed the 4th. It felt good to spend the day outside. Sis. Tammi and Annette I actually did relax (for the most part). Until the fireworks any way, we had some situations that were quite stressful. And my arms got pretty sunburned.

Then I my day started earlier then normal on Wednesday as I got called in at 7 am and it was another horrible day. I will not miss the Newspaper here. I am soooooo ready for a change. I ate while taking ads (the lunch that my husband had to bring me because I didn't have time to make one and I was the only one in the office so I couldn't leave). I never talked to anyone about anything other than the customers. It was horrible. I have to go back 6:30 because my clerk's on vacation.

Not much else happening here. Although I've got to get my youth program together for our convention on the 15th. I dreamed about the details (literally on Saturday night). Right down to some of the scriptures. So now it's just a matter of getting altogether which also means going to Annette's favorite store (smile) and getting some things for Jenna to get working on my props. I don't think it's going to happen tonight though. I'm too exhausted.

The weather has cooled off and I'm thankful for that.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

So glad that you managed to relax just a bit. From now until you get settled in Alaska, those moments will be few and far between, so enjoy every one of them when you have the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Hey I got an idea! You know everyone always wants to get together at the Assembly to eat???
We (all the overworked LADIES) could get seats in the balcony and sleep during a lunch break!LOL!

J Nowling said...

lol I like that idea...let's set the day and see who all will come.