Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'VE GOT THE BLUES~~~~

I've got the blues. The tears want to come, I haven't let them but they want to. Just feeling strange. I lose my desk, and my computer tomorrow as we move everything around for the new girl to start on Monday. For three weeks I will wondering at work. It is already feeling strange after 9 years. Everyone is being sooooo sweet. But it feels soooo strange.

I've been trying to find a house for rent. It is sooooo hard so far away. Same thing with jobs. I feel like in a matter of weeks we'll be jobless and homeless. To much uncertainity right now. Certain were suppose to go, but uncertain to what awaits us. I'm one to plan ahead....

I need something to break loose for us. Something to come together for us. OK now the tears are coming....

I've been reading the manuscript of the presbretry meeting. When I got to the third day and they were at the Church and the Lord was blessing so; I went as far as when they moved back to the other building and decided to put it down for awhile. I wanted, I needed to experience the glory for a while.

Sorry for sharing the blues...but that's me at this moment!

6 comments:

cokelady said...

Remember, God usually only gives us enough light for one step at a time. He's never late. He'll send the jobs and the house and everything else you need. Not early, not late -- right on time. I'll pray for you guys. :-)

J Nowling said...

Yeah I know that...sometimes it helps to have some direction.

I'll go back to the song your mom put on her blog, "I Will Trust You Lord". Some days that easier then others ~smile while catching a stray tear~

J Nowling said...

By the way, thanks Sister Becki for the encouragement and the prayers. Both are appreciated beyond words.

Vicki Smith said...

Sing with me, "Learning to lean, learning to lean, I'm learning to lean on Jesus. Finding MORE POWER than I'd ever dreamed by learning to LEAN on Jesus!" There's also the old saying, "Let go and let God." You already KNOW all these things in your head, but it's hard to put them into practice when things get tough. Believe me, I KNOW! But then we come back to "Do I Trust You, Lord?" My son, Jonathan, once preached a message on the difference between faith and trust. Sometimes we just have to TRUST. Do we REALLY trust God to take care of us? "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Tim. 1:7). I'm telling you, Sister Jada, God has even touched my MIND through the current trial we're going through! It's a miracle! I'm thinking so much clearer than I was. It's a miracle!

Anonymous said...

When life gives you blueberries, make a pie!LOL!

(Ok, I couldn't add to what everyone else said. They said it plain and true.Nothing I would have said would have compared to their wisdom, so I thought "Why not?" Sorry.:0))

Juls4Him said...

Okay now I'm crying. I guess cuz I can really relate to big moves. I had no idea you had been at that job nine years. That's a long time these days. No wonder you have so many emotions going. I'm a plan aheader too so I really do feel that pain...lol. We know Sis Becki is right but that doesn't always help us planner people! You probably finished the "book" by now...if not...I feel like I got such huge victory at the end of it. I have been like on a cloud of victory since I saw how God worked that thing out (and thought about what could have happened). When those men (the ones with ears to hear) heard the voice of God, they didn't hesitate. They knew who they heard and they obeyed and the Lord just worked. It's all still very painful because of divisions. But I know the victory is coming. And all who are obedient (like people who will pick up and move to the ends of the earth...almost) will receive the reward. Hang in there, Sis...a new day is dawning.