Friday, August 11, 2006

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL GARAGE SALE

Well our last garage sale is now a thing of the past, PTL, Hallejehah. We sold the major things we had to and alot of other things. We just missed our goal of $1000 by about $40. God is soooo good. We are all so exhausted and our bodies hurt. Autumn has been here from Minnesota and she has been a great help.

Now tomorrow we load all the stuff that didn't sale and take it a place the profits go to the domestic abuse shelter, and then I can move the stuff in boxes and empty boxes to the garage and we can CLEAN! YIPEE! My house isn't just cluttered, it's dirty and I can't stand it but it was impossible to clean. Once we clean then we can do more packing and then it'll get dirty again ;-P

Anyway this has all been another step closer, and it feels good!

Jada

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Whew! Thrift sales done! One more item checked off your things-to-do list. YEA!

Rebekah Doran said...

Yeah! I'm glad for you guys. Only 40 away from the goal, that's great! I remember what a job it was to move out here, I can't imagine what it would be for you guys with 3 grown daughters and how many years of marriage? (you don't have to answer that!)

Wow! 15 more days.

J Nowling said...

MT - You are soooo right.

MS- I don't mind answering that. We will celebrate our 25th anniversary just 10 days after we get to Alaska. Sept.26th. Brother Nowling, the girls and I have talked about. We feel like were starting a new life on our 25th~small smile and wierd feeling in the heart~

Juls4Him said...

Oh Praise the Lord for the sale! He is so good and I'm rejoicing with you. 25 years....what a milestone. We just had our 27th and we said we couldn't believe how time flew. I hope you get to do something special even though you'll just be getting settled. I've been thinking of you and still keeping the prayers coming for the next couple of months to be filled with His peace in the midst of the stress.

J Nowling said...

Thanks so much Sis. Julie. I know so many have been praying and we really appreciate it.

Momma Tammi said...

We celebrated our 23rd anniversary 18 days before we arrived in Canada...actually, I don't know that you can call it a celebration...we were packing. Our anniversary is in 8 days and I don't even know if we have anything planned. Too many other things to do to even think about it. I hope that you are able to find some wonderful way to celebrate your 25th! Take a trip, ride a train...the possibilities are endless!