Monday, August 14, 2006

WHITE & POWER SHOPPING

White linen skirt with lining, white long blouse, white comfy linen shoes, all for $22 and found in just over an hour. PTL! I was praying God, You know I can't be spending the money. You know I'm a fat, short, rolly poley and nothing will look good but I gotta do this. He worked the miracle (but He couldn't change the fat, short, roley poley). Skirt at C. J. Banks $9.99, regulary $45.50, Fashion bug shoes regularly $19.99 - paid $4.19, and blouse regularly $34.99 - paid $5.99. God is good.

Last night I didn't sleep well. I kept dreaming I was training the girls at work and they wouldn't getting. I woke up several times frustrated only to go back to sleep and have it start all over. To bad I was getting paid for the work in my sleep ~grin~. Left work and came and got Jenna and Joleesa and then headed to my company picnic. Ate real quick waited to see if I won anything in the drawing (I didn't, that's ok we would just have to find room for it), and then headed to the mall with only an 1 1/2 before closing. Then headed to Walmart to find a wedding gift...now it's off to bed because I have to have Joleesa to work at 6 a.m. (sticking my tongue out, it's just not right, they should have someone who can drive themself start that early).

So anyway, good night to all.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Okay! Now I need you to pray that I find a white dress, skirt or whatever. We had two hours to shop when we arrived in Kennewick and I did some serious power shopping, but NOTHING! I'm quickly running out of options...HELP! Anyway...I am really happy for everyone that has found something already, but I'm starting to panic. hee hee! Just what I need to be doing. YIKES!

J Nowling said...

Sis. Tammi - If you don't find something by Saturday let me know by email your size and I'll see what I can do. There was white everywhere even reasonably priced. For me it was matter of it fitting because I'm so short and fat. But Walmart, Fashion Bug, Kohls, Penny's all had white on clearance.

Vicki Smith said...

WOW! Talk about finding some bargains!!! Congratulations!!!