Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Am Really Ashamed

I thank you all for your sweet, and encouraging comments!

I was commenting to our editor at work about my concerns about travelling through the mountains and she really reprimanded me asking me Who is watching over me 'and more importantly, you of all people where is your faith?" Ouch! This was a lady who is a feminist and an earth worshipper. I am soooo sorry for my doubting. Especially with all the prayers going up.

I had been dreading going back to work today, not sure how it would feel. It felt like I had just returned from vacation, no difference, except people asking how things were going. Tomorrow will be the goodbyes, but I'm ok with it, I think ~smile~ Tomorrow will speak for itself.

Well, I better go help everyone. We're trying to prioritize and I hear Brother Nowling and Jenna arguing about a box of OLD White Wings, he says we're not taking, she says we have to...we'll see who wins on Saturday actually.

1 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Many times it's been embarrassing moments that have given me the gumption to CHANGE my behavior, especially when it comes to spiritual things and possibly shedding a not-so-good light on true Christianity. I have vivid memories of several instances when I was embarrased by my behavior or being caught in a certain circumstance and made up my mind right then that, by God's grace, that thing would NEVER happen again. God gives grace to help us follow through and CHANGE our pattern. It's part of this marvelous journey to GLORY! Praise the Lord!