Friday, August 18, 2006

JODY'S LAST DAY

Remember a post a while back "The Bishop - The Robber" This was Jody's last day at the bank and they didn't want him to forget the incident. Just to refresh our memories...Jody was painting at the back of the bank when a drawer inside the bank triggered the silent alarm. Jody knew nothing about it but when he came around the front of the bank, he was met by the sheriff and guns. The picture below says it well. See the July archives for the whole story ~grin~.



They gave him a great send off. They actually got somebody (not with the bank) to draw this picture. He said out of all the places he's worked, this was the place that treated him truly as one of them and they made it known that he'll be missed. To the point that he was almost to tears, but he said he couldn't 'cuz he's a man ~shaking head and smiling. Only the Lord and his family can bring him to tears.

This was so funny and so great we had to share it. (If some of you read this post earlier today, I had second thoughts about the title and decided that maybe not everyone had seen the previous post, so I changed the title and briefed everyone of the incident).

3 comments:

Juls4Him said...

That is TOO cute!!! I'm glad they gave him a good send off. That story will be one for the grandkids for sure. You're still in my prayers even if I'm a bum blogger. Will improve, I promise!

Momma Tammi said...

Bummer! I guess I missed the good title! ~hee hee~ I am so glad that Bro. Jody got a good send off and that story still cracks me up.

The Middle J said...

hehe- she had The Bishop Robber again- but uh um considering things that uh have taken place in the church she figured it didn't sound to great- so she changed it :oP