Saturday, August 12, 2006

MAJOR PRAYER REQUEST

We found a house in Anchorage. Matthew and Micah Peter, Tim Osborne and Larry Willoya have all been house hunting for us. Today Micah and Tim went out again for us as I was giving Micah addresses from the internet. So many of the addresses I had previously given weren't for us according to them, for various reasons. The one house today they loved. I called. It was already renter, bummer! Then finally there was this duplex. They really like it, but they wanted me to know the color of the house was purple. I kind of gathered that from the picture but I wasn't sure. But they still liked it. I called and the land lady met them over and took them through both sides as they were both available. One was smaller than the other but had a fire place and big yard. The other side was bigger and had 1.5 baths and a deck. We told them to go with the larger. They both really like it and encouraged us to go for it. They faxed us the credit ap. I talked to the land lady at length afterward and she's a christian and has been praying the Lord would give them the right person. They have to file the credit app (which shouldn't be a problem) and she told me that she would basically tell people the bigger one is spoken for. She did want to make sure the young men told us it was purple ~smile~ but she said they said they said they actually liked it (which they said that to us too). Brother Nowling hasn't said much about the purple...he just grins and thinks of the HUGE rent amount (it's almost 3xs what we've been paying here) but yet it's on the lower end of what rent goes for in Anchorage.

PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY THAT ALL GOES THROUGH! It's in the price range we were looking. The only down fall I can see is there's no garage but there is a carport. Anyway, if we could have this go through it would be a BIG hurdle jumped for us.

By the way we actually DID make our goal on our thrift sale and a little over. PTL. Once this prayer is answered the next one is jobs. I actually have had two offers. But I want to send out my resume to the college and then call ADN back before I make the decision. I soooo need God to show me which one to take. I also need to get Brother Nowling's resume out to Alaska Airlines and the School district for bus driving.

Please keep those prayers coming, they are soooo needed and appreciated.

1 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

We'll keep praying and you keep sharing the answers. It is so wonderful for me to sit back and see how God has answered prayers for the Sutton's and now for you guys. I haven't forgotten how difficult it could be to wait on those answers though. It is just so cool to see Him working!