Monday, August 07, 2006

COMPUTERS ARE NOT MY FRIEND

Computers and I do not have a very good relationship these days. At work I lost a major folder filled with files for one of the girls that has taken over some my duties. Our IT person tried to recover them and after about 6 hour recovered basiscally two...so I spent today recreating spreadsheets.

Then last night we received and email from someone and now we have received the same email 20,000 times (slight exageration). It keeps sending it to us over and over and I don't know how to stop it. We've shut down many times and it just starts again. YIKES...GROAN...I HATE COMPUTERS! I know we're not suppose to hate but may this be an exception since it's not a human being?

I also am beginning to hate boxes...more accurately I am sooo tired of boxes. They are everywhere either empty, taped up for moving, or storing things in them for our thrift sale.

Speaking of thrift sales, I'm beginning to hate thrift sales too. I think this is the first year I didn't go to a single one...I can't wait to have them in my past!

Sorry about the venting...not really. It actually felt good.

There is something I really like...THE COUNTDOWN IS ON MY BLOG!!! It wouldn't work on Jenna's template so I get it. I LOVE THE COUNTDOWN...AND I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME! I think you all know what I mean.

Well, I think I'm going to go do something I LOVE, and that is read and then sleep. Have a great night's sleep everyone.

0 comments: