Thursday, August 17, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL.....

It's official, THE PURPLE HOUSE IS OURS~great big sigh and grin! I know I shouldn't have worried, but it was taking so long, I just started imagining the worst (and honestly I didn't even know what the worst was because we have A+ credit). Forgive me folks, forgive me Lord!

I feel better today as I see the big dent that was made. The bedrooms are pretty much all packed (except for Jessa's ~groan~ but she really did work on it alot today). The big bathroom is cleaned out. The linen closet is cleaned out. Tonight I have to do laundry and then pack more.

You know the most difficult thing is we need to pack seperate for the assembly. Seperate for the trip to Alaska and then everything else. Oh how much easier it would be to just pack all our clothes in boxes and just have a small suitcase. Easy, that's not in the vocabulary when it comes to long distance moves.

Tomorrow the kitchen. We will be using paper goods and eating a lot of frozen foods and things that don't need spices. I want the WHOLE kitchen packed. Room by room. That's the only way I know to do it. With 4 bedrooms and a full basement...ugh!

Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming. Still need jobs.

2 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I am so glad that the house situation is settled. I know the stress that comes from uncertainty even when you KNOW that God is going to take care of it.

Vicki Smith said...

God's timing is always perfect. He'll make a way for everything. "Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms." Let Him worry about it for you. ;-)