Friday, June 02, 2006

They Arrived...

I got a voicemail message left on my phone this morning and they were getting on a flight to Anchorage...PRAISE THE LORD... and I just got a call and they are there...

Dad is in awe- I guess they really really enjoyed Junuo- I think God sent them there because they needed some R&R before convention... they've taken lots and lots of pictures I guess :)

God is so very wonderful!


I think mom and dad should be able to post from here on out- not sure if they will - I'll see and if they dont I'll continue to keep you all posted...

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Praise the Lord! I couldn't check the blog comments this morning, so I'm just now finding out that they made it. I'll look forward to seeing some of the pics and hear all about the convention when they return.

marshasblog said...

So glad to hear they made it okay...Can't wait to see pictures!

Juls4Him said...

Praise our prayer answering God!