Thursday, June 29, 2006

UPDATE ON SUTTONS

I received an email from Sis. Annette's mom asking me to post an update on Brother Bobby and Sister Annette. They need our prayers. They left from St. Joseph's MO this morning. They broke a spring on their van. She said they said it was nothing major. She is thinking it's because they are over loaded. I'm sure they are going to have to take it slow. As we all know, their funds are limited and they're a long way from TN and yet a long way from Seattle. It's going to take the hand of God to get them there. We know that it's God sending them, so God will get them there. We know how discouragement and worry can set in. Let's continue to be prayer warriers on their behalf.

It's great to know they have a strong band of praying people there for them.

I'll keep you informed if I hear more and they don't get a chance to post.

Love you all.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Thanks for the update. I'll be praying!

Juls4Him said...

I'm praying too...I know how much we need the Lord to protect us in travel. We surely can be tested when making trips but then we can always look back and see His hand. Do keep us posted on their progress.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sister Jada for posting for us.
Everything is okay! The spring was bent and not broke. The only trouble will be a little more wear on our tire. Which is funny because, well Bethel is only six miles around town, so we do not forsee wearing the tire out anytime soon!
Thank you for your prayers. They have been much appreciated.
There will be a better update, Hopefully with pictures on my blog soon!LOL!
Thanks again!
Love,
Sis. Net